- HRL Laboratories
How it Works
- 10:15 AM - Student and Company Check-in
- 10:45 AM - Project presentations
- 11:30 AM - Intermission
- 11:45 AM - Project Presentations
- 12:30 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - Poster session + networking event
After checking in at the entrance of Corwin Pavilion (494 UCEN Road, Isla Vista, CA 93117), students, staff, and companies will be directed to their seats to watch the showcase.
Once all of the groups have presented, we will have a networking event as the poster session is happening so students may connect with companies.
Find the recording of our showcase here!
The Project Showcase provides a space for UCSB students to observe the projects that other students have built throughout the year and also connect with employers hiring for internship and new graduate positions during the networking portion of the event. The Project Showcase is recommended for all students interested in data science and related fields. Students of all majors and grade levels are welcome to attend the event.
The event will be entirely FREE for any students to attend.
Our Project Showcase will include presentations by students who have been working on developing impressive project throughout the year and give firms the opportunity to meet data science students, increase brand awareness among job seekers, students, staff, and even other employers, and to network with other candidates and corporations.
- Potential to connect with students who have created impressive projects your company may be interested in
- Access many candidates at once - open to any UCSB student interested in data science
- Brand awareness - develop your company’s reputation among UCSB students
- Targeted data science candidates
- Face to face interaction - meet the person behind the resume
Registration fee (per company): $300